Individual IP Phone:
These specialized phones is the same as normal phones. Instead of having the standard RJ-11 phone connectors, IP phones have an RJ-45 Ethernet connector. IP phones connect directly to the router and have all the necessary hardware and software to handle the IP call.
Mirnet is providing Individual IP Phone services to users for video and voice calls. Users can use physical IP phones, PC dialers & Mobile dialers to avail themselves of the service at a very low cost.
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) is a system that connects telephone extensions of a company to the outside public telephone network as well as to mobile networks. An Internet Protocol (IP) PBX is a PBX that provides audio, video, and instant messaging communication through the TCP/IP protocol stack for its internal network and interconnects its internal network with the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) for telephony communication.
Mirnet provides IP PBX service for small to large enterprises from 10 to 1000 users with the below features
- Is not limited by extensions or simultaneous calls
- Has ability to transfer and forward unlimited number of calls
- Offers free calls, faxes and data transfer between branches
- Lowers overall communication cost by up to 80%
- More features than traditional PBX
- Cost effective installation and maintenance
- Supports integration of the telephony system with computer systems
- Offers mobility and remote support
- Allows high quality video conference
- Has individual short and long caller ID
- Support IVR service
- Support Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
Integration Legacy PBX
Mirnet provides existing PABX integration with IP telephony service. In order to do so, generic PBX with the traditional PSTN system is integrated with an IP gateway. Legacy PABX is integrated using Voice gateway for small and medium enterprise and meet their IP Telephony services, which ensures cost-benefit. We have an 8-Line FXS & FXO gateway with an SIP protocol IP device which allows connecting 8 sets of analog telephones or integration with legacy telephony systems to make or receive VoIP calls over the internet. This device is suitable for office users through IPTSP service providers to install at office or branches to call between different offices. It also can be installed at the trunk line in front of legacy PABX to migrate digital PBX to IP Telephony call without changing PBX’s dial rule and cable.
Short Code Parking:
Mirnet provides shortcode parking service to shortcode holders through IPTSP in Bangladesh.